Virtual Classroom Joomla Component
|Updated On||04/02/2020 00:00|
BrainCert Virtual Classroom is tailor-made to deliver live classes, meetings, webinars, and conferences to audience anywhere!
BrainCert's "virtual classroom" functions in nearly the same way as a traditional physical classroom - providing students with a place to access live or recorded class sessions and participate face-to-face in high-quality audio and video conference along with multiple interactive whiteboards.
Schedule Live Classes, Collect Payments, Record Sessions - all from within your own Joomla website.
- API Documentation - https://www.braincert.com/developer/virtualclassroom-api
- If this is your first time here, we recommend you to signup for your API key (login required)
= 1.23 =
= 1.21 =
* Fix minor issues
* Fixed issues with installing plugin in latest Joomla versions
|1.19||= 1.19 = * Fixed error when using discount coupons during payment checkout process.||2.8 MB||Download|
|1.18||= 1.18 = * Fixed minor field validation for the max number of attendees when scheduling a class.||2.8 MB||Download|
= 1.17 =
* Allow teacher to enter class 30 minutes in advance. Added "Enter to Prepare Class" button to join class.
= 1.16 =
* Introducing new enhanced recorder (isRecordingLayout=1) to record entire browser tab
= 1.9 =
* Introduced new option to cancel both one-time and recurring classes. With recurring class schedule, you can cancel current class in the recurring schedule or all classes in the recurring schedule.
= 1.8 =
* Introduced option "Allow instructor to control recording" when scheduling the live class. Now, you can take away the option for the instructor to stop recording during a live session. This ensures recording is always produced for the entire class duration.
= 1.7 =
* Support for WebRTC in macOS and iOS devices using Safari 11 browser.
* Introduced support for all new API calls such as auto recording and multiple/single recorded videos
* Introduced options menu with several new features for classes to manage classes easily
* Added support to invite user or group to a class
* Introduced HTML5 video player to view and manage class recordings
* Published class recordings from the backend will now appear in the frontend class details page and all enrolled students to the class can view the recorded videos.
* New class details page with permanent link to the class that can be shared by email or in social media.
* Fix issues with scheduling recurring classes
* Introduced option to enable or disable private chat feature
* New feature to assign specific teacher to a class when scheduling a class
* Integrated 'Class Attendance Report' that shows you wide variety of useful data such as duration, time in/out, and attendance report about your attendees along with an interactive graphical layout that can be exported.
* Replaced HighCharts with a new chart system for attendance reports
* Fixed PayPal related error such as "The amount is invalid" during checkout
* Fixed incorrect countdown timer for upcoming classes
* Optimized code and fixed few other minor issues
Added support to schedule recurring classes based on specific day of the week.
|1.4|| ||1.98 MB||Download|
|1.3|| ||1.99 MB||Download|
|1.2||Version 1.2 Changelog |