AWS Certified Security - Specialty exam validates an examinee’s ability to effectively demonstrate knowledge about securing the AWS platform.
- An understanding of specialized data classifications and AWS data protection mechanisms.
- An understanding of data-encryption methods and AWS mechanisms to implement them.
- An understanding of secure Internet protocols and AWS mechanisms to implement them.
- A working knowledge of AWS security services and features of services to provide a secure production environment.
- Competency gained from two or more years of production deployment experience using AWS security services and features.
- The ability to make tradeoff decisions with regard to cost, security, and deployment complexity given a set of application requirements.
- An understanding of security operations and risks.
Refer to the AWS Certified Security – Specialty Exam Guide
Course provides 4 practice tests - 50 questions each
Refund of the Duplicate Payment
For duplicate purchases (paid twice for a product by mistake or due to any technical error), you will get a full refund.
- If you see a duplicate payment on your card, please reach out to us and we would be happy to check.
- The refund of the duplicate payment made by the user will be processed via same source (i.e. the original method of payment).
- It usually takes 4-5 business days.
Please provide any feedback or clarifications @ AWS SCS-C01 General feedback