Maturidi Institute is offering a once in a lifetime opportunity for those seeking to study on the classical Islamic Scholarship program which is designed to take the seeker from a Foundation level to an Advanced level in Islamic Scholarship. The program has 2 main options and these are either the module based learning or study on the basis of the 3 year advisory learning program. On the flexible module option you have the option of choosing the modules you want to study at your own pace. This also works for individuals who have previously studied certain texts / subjects and need to fill in ''''''''gaps'''''''' their knowledge or simply for those that are not willing to go into the broad academia but only want to gain good level of awareness of specific subject.
On the 3 year advisory program if you have a zeal and thirst for knowledge you can also cover the 3 years in a shorter time depending on your own pace of learning. You will have control on the duration and amount of modules you want to take in a given time.
Students will enjoy learning the Islamic Sciences in a flexible program from the comfort of their homes, in any part of the globe. The 3 years / levels program is designed to produce the most learned and authentic classical Islamic Scholars in the world ready to face the academical and philosophical challenges of today. Thereafter, students will have the opportunity to specialize in their area of interest (eg: Hadith, Theology, Arabic etc). The sophisticated subjects in the specialist''''''''s program have been carefully selected to give a holistic and deep learning opportunity to the students. It is to further ones level so one can become a Grammarian or Theologian rather than just an Alim or Alima.
The scholarship program is unique as not only the learning of level 1 or year 1 modules are offered at zero cost but you can progress at our pace and choose what modules you would like to study. However please note to gain access to year / level 2 modules you will need to have completed and passed all year / lesson 1 modules.
Overview of the Scholarship & Specialism Curriculum
When studying the unique, classical and knowledge-based curriculum of Maturidi Institute, the student will have the option of not only qualifying as an Alim/Alima (Islamic Scholar) but also specialising to become a specialist in one or more of the Islamic Sciences, depending on the students own zeal for knowledge.
Unlike other institutions that will give you a certificate of completion once you have completed the entire 3 years, Maturidi Institute gives a certificate of completion for each module studied as well as a sanad (An Authentic Islamic Certificate) for most module texts studied. This means if the student decides to leave at any given year, with our "individual module certification" the student still leaves with authentic certification to take with them to any other institute of learning. Furhermore, if they decide to finish early and still want to teach, they can do this for the module/text they have been certified in.
The Scholarship and Specailisms program are as follows:
- Year 1 (Foundation Level)
- Year 2 (Intermediate Level)
- Year 3 (Advanced Level)
4. Year 4-5 Choose a Specialism: (Aqeedah, Fiqh, Hadith, Arabic, Quran, Ihsan)
Options of Study
Maturidi Institute has considered the various feedback givenfrom previous students to come up with study plans suitable for a wide range of people. Studying the Islamic Sciences has never been easier than this. The 4 scholarship options are:
- Option 1 - Structured 3 years Islamic Scholarship (Alim/Alimah) Program
- Option 2 - Free to view and learn modules (year 1) with an option to certify and progress onto the scholarship program
- Option 3 - Flexible Islamic Scholarship (Alim/Alimah) Program
- Option 4 - Module based learning
There are 2 main options of study you can sign up for are: 3 Year Full-Time program (Option 1) or Individual modules (Option 2, 3 and 4)
- The 3 Year FT program is developed and designed by the Shaykh and his team. The Shaykh looked at his years of experience in teaching the Islamic Sciences, the types of students that usually sign up and the time it takes to study and digest the subjects. He then developed the 3 years program
- The Individual Modules is a flexible studying option, where the seeker has the full control on what he/she wants to study and under what time-frame. This was developed for those adults who are wanting to study but at their own pace. It is also designed for students of knowledge who have maybe studied some of the modules before with the Shaykh or others and want to get an Ijazah/Sanad (certificate) in the subject.
- 152 questions