- This course is designed to give students a detailed understanding about two of the most important issues in the measurement theory: Reliability, and Validity.
- We have designed this course to provide you a detailed understanding about the concept of a measure, the idea of measurement errors, and the concept of reliability and validity.
- This is a 50 minutes course that consists of video lectures and explains different concepts with powerful visual examples.
- This course is divided into 4 sections. The first section gives introduces you to the concept of reliability and validity, in the second section we look at the concept of a measure and measurement errors, then we look at the concept of reliability, and finally we look at the concept of validity.
- By the end of this course, you’ll be acquainted with approaches that you can use to develop strong support for reliability and validity of your measurement instruments.
Chapter 1: Course Overview
Chapter 2: Important Concepts from Measurement Theory
Chapter 3: The Concept of Reliability
Chapter 4: The Concept of Validity