This practice exam has been compiled to increase confidence, reduce exam anxiety and improve performance of students who are required to take Final Exam in Week 8 for "ENGL 216 Technical Writing" class. This Final Exam practice and preparation test for Week 8 has total 20(twenty) correctly answered multiple choice questions covering all course material from Weeks 1-7. All the questions included in this final test are distributed amongst the TCOs and a Memorandum to discuss solution to the problem facing the company is also included. You 'll find answer to the questions highlighted below:
1. (TCO 4) The ABC format stands for
2. (TCO 1) Using lists (bullets and numbers) in documents
3. (TCO 1) Graphics receive the most attention when they are placed where on a page?
4. (TCO 2) Informal definitions are generally
5. (TCO 2) Effective instructions include
6. (TCO 3) The three Cs in the 3C strategy for persuasive writing are
7. (TCO 3) The best way to end a bad-news message is to make
8. (TCO 5) In a presentation, the Preacher’s Maxim refers to
9. (TCO 5) Providing handouts to the audience before a presentation is not advisable because
10. (TCO 6) To avoid legal issues, you should seek written permission to use borrowed information from a copyrighted source when
11. (TCO 4) In an informal report, which of the following statements is correct?
12. (TCO 6) Which of the following is generally part of a formal report?
13. (TCO 6) Organizations use analytical reports to
14. (TCO 6) Which of the following statements is true regarding proposals?
15. (TCO 6) The three types or sections of information typically found in formal solicited sales proposals are
16. (TCO 7) Which of the following is true about a content chunk on a web page?
17. (TCO 7) Common website navigation types include all of the following except
18. (TCO 8) Which if the following is NOT a collaborative method of writing?
19. (TCO 8) Which of the following is NOT recommended for a productive meeting?
20. (TCO 4) Which of the following is a technique for avoiding sexist language?
About the Instructor
Guide4StudentsLearn to achieve success
Other Tests By Instructor
ACCT 212 Final Exam Practice
10 Questions | 0 Attempts
ENGL 216 Final Exam Practice
21 Questions | 0 Attempts
ECON 312 Final Exam Practice
47 Questions | 0 Attempts
SOCS 350 Final Exam Practice
5 Questions | 0 Attempts
SOCS 350 Week 2 Quiz Practice
11 Questions | 0 Attempts
SOCS 350 Week 6 Quiz Practice
8 Questions | 0 Attempts