This practice exam has been compiled to increase confidence, reduce exam anxiety and improve exam performance of students who are required to take Final Exam in Week 8 for "SOCS 350 Cultural Diversity in the Professions" class. This practice test for Final Exam has total 5(five) essay type questions covering all course material from Weeks 1-7. You 'll find detailed answer to the questions highlighted below:
1. Question: What is diversity? What does it mean to you? To society?
2. Question: What is the relationship between compliance with legislative acts and valuing diversity? Explain.
3. Question: What can White men, who are most likely to be managers and executives in organizations, do to foster diversity in organizations? Why would they want to do so?
4. Question: Discuss the diversity among Cubans, Puerto Ricans, and Mexicans in the United States. How does this diversity affect their organizational experiences?
5. Question: What is the relationship between poverty and discrimination? According to the text, what are the characteristics of people living in poverty?
About the Instructor
Guide4StudentsLearn to achieve success
Other Tests By Instructor
ACCT 212 Final Exam Practice
10 Questions | 0 Attempts
ENGL 216 Final Exam Practice
21 Questions | 0 Attempts
ECON 312 Final Exam Practice
47 Questions | 0 Attempts
SOCS 350 Final Exam Practice
5 Questions | 0 Attempts
SOCS 350 Week 2 Quiz Practice
11 Questions | 0 Attempts
SOCS 350 Week 6 Quiz Practice
8 Questions | 0 Attempts