This AWS Certified Developer-Associate Examination (DVA-001) is intended for individuals who perform a Developer role. It validates an examinee’s ability to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices.
- Demonstrate proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS.
Refer to the AWS Certified Developer - Associate June 2018 Exam Blue Print
Course provides 6 practice tests (50 questions each), to start with in addition to the learning path, important topics, videos for preparation.
Refund of the Duplicate Payment
For duplicate purchases (paid twice for a product by mistake or due to any technical error), you will get a full refund.
- If you see a duplicate payment on your card, please reach out to us and we would be happy to check.
- The refund of the duplicate payment made by the user will be processed via same source (i.e. the original method of payment).
- It usually takes 4-5 business days.
Please provide any feedback or clarifications @ AWS DVA-C01 General feedback