Google Cloud Certified - Professional Cloud Network Engineer
A Professional Cloud Network Engineer implements and manages network architectures in Google Cloud Platform
A Professional Cloud Network Engineer implements and manages network architectures in Google Cloud Platform. This individual has at least 1 year of hands-on experience working with Google Cloud Platform and may work on networking or cloud teams with architects who design the infrastructure. By leveraging experience implementing VPCs, hybrid connectivity, network services, and security for established network architectures, this individual ensures successful cloud implementations using the command line interface or the Google Cloud Platform Console.
Google Cloud Certified - Professional Cloud Network Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- Designing, planning, and prototyping a GCP network
- Implementing a GCP Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Configuring network services
- Implementing hybrid interconnectivity
- Implementing network security
- Managing and monitoring network operations
- Optimizing network resources
The course provides 3 practice tests (40 questions each), to start with in addition to the learning path, important topics, videos for preparation.
Refund of the Duplicate Payment
For duplicate purchases (paid twice for a product by mistake or due to any technical error), you will get a full refund.
- If you see a duplicate payment on your card, please reach out to us and we would be happy to check.
- The refund of the duplicate payment made by the user will be processed via the same source (i.e. the original method of payment).
- It usually takes 4-5 business days.
Please provide any feedback or clarifications @ GCP PCNE General feedback
- 140 questions
- 240 questions
- 338 questions